Arbor Partners, founded in 1996, is an Ann Arbor, Michigan-based venture capital firm committed to help entrepreneurs build lasting, growth companies. Arbor Partners invests exclusively in companies creating the next-generation of enterprise software, semiconductors, and advanced materials.
The firm's first-hand experience and ongoing research in these dynamic markets, enables our team to work effectively with entrepreneurs in order to maximize the likelihood of success and provide superior returns for our investors and partner entrepreneurs.
It is the combination of extensive operational management, technical and investment experience in early stage, technology ventures that distinguishes Arbor Partners from its peers. In addition to capital, we offer a comprehensive set of business-building resources to assist in the creation of industry-leading companies.
Arbor Partners is comprised of a group of professionals with deep operational experience and a universal dedication to the success of each of our portfolio companies. This team approach provides our portfolio companies the benefit of access to the combined resources of the entire firm. Working together, we routinely assist management in a broad spectrum of areas including:
- Strategic planning and operational issues
- Identifying and recruiting the best management talent
- Development of product and marketing strategies
- Establish corporate partnerships and introduce potential customers
- Assist in either buy or sell side merger and acquisition opportunities
- Assist in additional financing including venture capital, bank debt and IPO's
View our Investment Criteria